E3 2010 New redesigned 360 and Xbox Kinect. (formely known as Natal)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Kinect did fail to impress people who like games like gears and halo.

Kinect will be huge for the youngsters and women. my little girl done watched the Kinectimals trailer 10 times. gonna get it for her for Xmas.

I want Kinect just for the ability to navigate the 360 menu and use voice recognition to watch movies and stuff.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I doubt it will take the Wii crowd, apparently Nintendo had an impressive E3 (might be due to the 3D DS or something Wii related), but the crap they sell will be cheaper then a 360 and Kinect (same with the Move)

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Nintendo owned the show, and it was because they actually focused on software. All they showed were games, games, and more games, and then finished with a very intriguing 3DS handheld (which is apparently approaching 360/PS3 processing power).

Microsoft had an abysmal show I thought. Nothing new, just a slimmer console and Natal demo. Oh and new Halo and Gears titles. Yawn.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

From what I heard the 3DS is 3D without glasses. Sounds pretty cool.

5. jessestylex

im not into handhelds. and most adults arent.

i dont care if MS came out with a Xbox 360 handheld, i wouldnt have any use for it. i like games but not enough to carry them where ever i go.

Sony's Move looks pretty cool it's more like the wii than Kinect. i think Kinect will get people interested just cause nobody as played video games with just their hands,voice and body. People want to try new stuff. Gamestop and other gaming stores are gonna be setting up Kinect demos, so people can try it out. i think it'll be a big hit for MS.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Eyetoy is similar to Kinect. It's just a more elaborate one.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Apparently it detects while laying down... as shown in one video.

But Wii is dead. Or right at it. They had Wii Sports and... nothing since.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Still outsells the PS3 and 360 combined.

9. jessestylex

why did anyone think they could lay down and play games on the Kinect? you have to move around and stuff. when you want to lay down, turn kinect off and pop in a regular 360 game. Kinect isnt meant to be the main part of 360, its for family entertainment.

the game River Rush needs two people to use the rafts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar