e3 2011

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by jessestylex, Jun 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Star Wars Kinect looks like absolute **** to me. It's like a laggy, gunless arcade Time Crisis-type game.

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I'm streaming Microsoft's show. This is about as embarrassing, as a gamer, to watch as Sony's show was back in 2006. Kinect really is their focal point now.

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Microsoft closes their Kinect-fest with a :30 reveal of Halo 4. And subsequently, 5 and 6. Sigh.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Yea Halo 4 is a total sigh... it will only be the biggest game in 2012.

I give the Microsoft press conference a B-, Nothing mind blowing outside of Halo 4.

Gears looked good. Halo remake looked good and some of the Kinect stuff looked interesting. Not Star Wars... Mass Effect 3 and Ghost Recon with Kinect was nice.
    Kinect Labs has potential.

Live adding Minecraft and other stuff is cool.

5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

As a gamer, and not a shareholder, I gave it a D-. Kinect is doing well, but I can't honestly say I was personally interested in a single thing they showed exclusive to 360. Voice commands for Mass Effect 3, and a bunch of games geared to children 7 and under.

Only reason it's not an F is Tomb Raider looked good.

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

You liked nothing?

MW3
    Halo Remake
    Halo 4
    Fable Journey
    Gears 3
    Minecraft
    Mass Effect 3
    Ghost Recon
    Forza 4
    Tomb Raider

Plus all the other games developers will show Bioshock Infinite, Metal Gear ect.

That was so terrible, I can't believe I will be stuck playing all these awful games.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I play Madden, any news on Madden 12?

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Make Jake Locker and play Madden 11 with him as your QB. That should give you a pretty good idea of what Madden 12 will be like.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'll never get the fascination with Halo. I remember when Halo 2 came out and everyone went ape **** because you could, gasp, hold two guns!

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

In my opinion it is the best online FPS.
    The campaign is usually great. (Halo 2 sucked)
    It looks like they are going to start crapping one out every year which is bad for the franchise in my opinion. I don't play a lot of games outside of sports but I do enjoy the Halo series.

I hate the call of duty series. I know I'm in the minority there but oh well. Call of Duty online is absolutely awful. Point, click, instant death is not appealing to me.

EA press conference is about to start.

Bring on Battlefield, Mass Effect and something Dead Space. Dead Space rocks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar