E3 2012

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Jun 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Hey man, gaming is cereal bidness.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The only way I'd support digital gaming is if it doesn't cost fuking $60 for a game.

3. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Just watched the Nintendo Direct Pre E3.

I like the new CCP. Looks like a mix of the Wii CCP & a 360 pad. Also going to get one. Hopefully they have them in black at launch.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Couldn't care less about Nintendo right now.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'm just hoping this stupid motion gaming goes away with the next generation of consoles. Kinect and Move were two giant flops as far as I'm concerned and I get bored with a Wii within 24 hours.

6. Titans Eternal

I wonder how many games have featured Mario in some capacity.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Meh I ignore the ignorant attitudes toward Nintendo. Wii was the best system for me this gen. So many amazing games. minus one that was a 25th thing I have no Mario games or Zelda on Wii.

I look forard what Monolith is making for Wii-U. be awesome of they made another open world RPG like Xenoblade in HD.(Yes Monolith os owned by Nintendo) Also would love to see Mistwalker make another game for Wii-U The Last Story is everything Final Fantasy should have been this gen.

XIII & XIII-2 sucked balls

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Never tried Kinect, though I knew it couldn't work in mainstream gaming. Dance Central works well with it.

I don't mind motion gaming, I actually like the Move when it's done right (Sports Champion is pretty cool, apparently Killzone 3 with the gun attachment is really good) but there aren't many motion games done right.

I mean, the Move is almost 1:1 accurate, how is there not a Star Wars, or general sword fighting game attached to it?

9. Titans Eternal

disagree=ignorant.

:moon2:

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

No I meant what I said. it's true. People just say it has no games other than Mario or Zelda. Then they say crap like dust it off. There is plenty of reasons to play it. It's just a matter if people are willing to open their mind a bit. My buddy who works at R* NYC it's his fave system as well. He has twice the games I do. I have 31 he is nearing 70. Look in my sif to see what games I own if ya want

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar