Eagles reportedly love Wentz

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

2. Wolverine

Wolverine Starter

Eagles 2015: 1st, 3rd, 4th
    Eagles 2016: 1st
    Fletcher Cox, Lane Johnson

This is a good starting point if we were going to trade with them. Cox loses value because of his contract.

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I really doubt that they are going to be willing to give up a bunch of picks to move up...the Eagles roster has had a huge turnover because of Kelly coming in and getting rid of guys that he didn't like and now they are getting rid of Kelly's guys...they need all the picks they can get to rebuild depth on their roster.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't think you are characterizing this correctly at all. They have a really strong roster with Pro Bowl-caliber players sprinkled throughout. What they are lacking is a quarterback.

5. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Agreed...They are going to have to give up the farm to move up 7 spots to us...nagga...nagga....not gonna happen

6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It's possible but I don't see it happening. I like a future 1st pick over current player trade. Don't care about their 3rd/4th round picks. Those are crap shoot picks and we'd have to find a trade partner to package those into something useful.

So I wouldn't object if they offered future 1st pick(s). I just don't see this as likely an option as SF, DAL and of course CLE WILL come late to the party once the bidding is for real.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

And I'd love for CLE to trade to get Wentz and then us look to trade the 2nd pick.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Agreed that they have a fairly strong roster with plenty of good players throughout. Disagree that they really NEED a QB with Bradford and Daniel already on the roster. They could definitely make the move and still put a good product on the field this season. Also they could deal Bradford or Daniel to try and get more draft ammo.

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I posted this in another thread that I linked this article to.

I can see a world were Eagles trade up to #3 or #4 and with that pick they trade us:

#3/#4, 2017 1st, both their 3rds

We would get an extra 1st next year AND still get the guy we want.

Done deal.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I guess this kinda stuff is the only good thing about the draft being months and months after the season, people start believing anyone can be somebody...

These QBs suck, but hey if someone wants to throw a ton of assets our way to learn that the hard way I'm all for it.

5 good players might be worth us missing out on Ramsey

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar