Eagles reportedly love Wentz

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TorontoTitanFan, Apr 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Dumbest thing I've read in a long long time here.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Personally I don't know if the Browns go QB in 1. They may just roll with RG3 and McCown?? If Tunsil is there they might take him as Thomas' replacement. If Ramsey is there they could take him. If they do want QB they may be OK with Goff at 2. Everyone is assuming it's Wentz but no one knows. They could be looking to trade down, they need picks just as much as anyone else.

3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Yeah, they have a ton to ponder. If someone trades in front of them and grabs their QB they want, do they go with the 2nd best or take Tunsil to protect RG3 and co. Going to be interesting. They are the Browns though, so they will make the wrong decision. Lol

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yeah they'll probably mess it up no matter what happens

5. WICK3DIST

WICK3DIST Starter

I completely agree, was just saying that IF they wanted a QB, sitting at pick 2 doesn't guarantee they get who they want. Hell, even if it ain't a QB, if they are THAT much in love with a player, moving up to pick 1 may be worth it to them. Hopefully we trade down to somewhere around pick 6-10, if not..... Gotta go with Ramsey.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

You take QB if:

1. You need a franchise QB
    2. A true franchise QB is available and
    3. You're at the top of the draft.

Browns only pass on Wentz or Goff if they think they'll be top of draft again next year.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

The more i think about the eagles, the less i think they'd move up to #1. The have 2 qbs getting starter money now that no one will trade for. Unless they want to blow the roster up again, there's just no way the draft a round 1 qb. They'd have 20m in backup qbs, that's insane.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

we dont even have half of that tied up in our 4 QB's lol, good problem to have for us

bad for the Gulls

9. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I could very easily see the Moneyball GM decide that trading out for picks is what makes the most sense because his roster is so lacking in talent after all the departures this offseason. With their decimated OL I wouldn't want to put a young guy behind it. Trade out and improve the overall roster while giving RGIII and Josh McCown the QB duties. I have no doubt that the Browns will be picking high in the draft again next yr.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Still leaves DAL, SF, PHI and LA in play for their QB choices.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar