Earliest fantasy draft you've ever done

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by JCBRAVE, May 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Just hope you don't get screwed over with an unlucky schedule. I did a Yahoo money league last year... finished with the most points in the entire league, but my record was only 7-7. I won nothing.

It was only a $20 league, so no big deal, but that's a classic example of my luck... best team and I win nothing.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I had one similar to that. Highest points in the regular season and got booted after the second week of playoffs because of a bad schedule/qb sitting crappery. Totally sucked

3. RavensShallBurn

I just did a 10 man mock draft... how insane does my team look???!!!

1. Doug Martin
    2. Julio Jones
    3. Chris Johnson
    4. Drew Brees
    5. Torrey Smith
    6. James Jones
    7. Frank Gore
    8. Vernon Davis
    9. Greg Jennings
    10. Anquan Boldin
    11. BenJarvus Green-Ellis
    12. Sidney Rice
    13. Jacoby Jones
    14. Cincinnati
    15. Shayne Graham

I know it's just a mock, but holy hell... Brees in the 4th and Gore in the 7th??? Whaaaa???

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Looks good, too bad it was just a mock

5. Clark

Nice. I'm in a 2qb league and I won't get that chance at all with these players. I've heard Kaepernick at #1 as well as Wilson by 6. Gonna be an interesting draft. I'd like to see a top 3 rb slide to my second pick (11th overall) because of a crazy qb run

6. RavensShallBurn

Yea... no way my real team ends up that good, but I can dream. Mocks seem to be too easy... because a lot of the good players are ranked too low and the people are dumb and go by the rankings only.

Last year Ryan Mathews was ranked #3 or #4... and every ******* fell for it.

I'm doing an 8 man mock right now... because I'm in a money league with two separate conferences of 8 teams each. This team is beyond insane. I know 8 man teams are stacked, but this is unreal.

7. RavensShallBurn

1. Adrian Peterson
    2. Alfred Morris
    3. Julio Jones
    4. Chris Johnson
    5. Vincent Jackson
    6. Rob Gronkowski
    7. Matt Ryan
    8. James Jones
    9. Montee Ball
    10. Greg Jennings
    11. Miles Austin
    12. Anquan Boldin
    13. BenJarvus Green-Ellis
    14. St. Louis
    15. Justin Tucker

Wtf how...

8. Clark

I'm in a 6 man league... Gonna be a bunch of stacked ass teams. It's kind of interesting to see how drafts like that pan out. Plus it's going deep. 25 rounds. I've self mocked the best teams I could imagine for each player and just about everyone is stacked at a couple positions. Rarely (unless someone goes bat **** cray) will there be soft competition in this setup.

9. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Here it is, 5th overall:

Jamaal Charles
    Jimmy Graham
    Peyton Manning
    Wes Welker
    David Wilson
    Eric Decker
    Ahmad Bradshaw
    San Fran D
    Stevie Johnson
    Greg Jennings
    Emmanuel Sanders
    DeAngelo Williams
    Alshon Jeffery
    Aaron Dobson
    Ronnie Hillman

Everything late seemed scrubbish. Some fool drafted a K at 10 and at 15. In a $250 league. What a fool. Somebody drafted 3 QBs as well.

I like that I have a good TE and D considering that is 2/9 starting spots. If Charles is same as last year and Peyton plays well then I will have a good team.

10. Clark

Questionable pick in Wilson early. Read a report he's still making mistakes. Hope it works out tho. He has home run ability.

Also, I like to have the qb/WR hookup when it just happens but manning, decker and welker... High variables for each WR to have a great game. Could really strangle your team. Luckily you have graham as well who puts up WR type points.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar