Early 53 Man Projection

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, May 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Does anyone know if we actually made an offer for Bouye? I read he said he had ties to Tennessee. With the cap space space, opportunity to play and an mutual interest, I find it hard to believe he picked Jags over us. So they must have outbid us and JRob had a set value on him and wouldn't pay more.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I dont recall anything about the Titans showing interest in him

3. rekirts

rekirts Starter

I remember some stuff but I think it was mostly blogs or other fakenews. Like the guys saying we had a big offer for Hightower lol.

Although it did seem like we signed Ryan pretty quickly after Bouye finalized his deal.

4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Plenty of ppl reported on the opening day of free agency that he was down to Jax/Tenn. I got the impression we were outbid.

5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Uh, no we didn't beef up the D by signing more star players and using a good chunk of the $48mil in cap space we have or we wouldn't still have it!!! lol

Who said signing free agents was easy? Always adding something no one said. LOL

6. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Either they outbid us or the way the contract was structured was more appealing (bigger SB or guarantees or whatever). Clearly if it wasn't about money, he would have chosen a team on the verge rather than the Jags.

And who keeps telling me it's NOT about the money for free agents? lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar