Early Byard gets the Worm

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, May 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Germany is always good

2. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Not this year. Too many retirements. If they are good it will all be on Neuer.

3. Barnybyrd

Barnybyrd Starter

I guess this is what they were talking about................I don't think the first 2 rounds negotiate their salary

According to one league source, the third round “has morphed into a weird round” since the new CBA took effect.

Since there is room for negotiations, players and agents are hesitant to sign rubber stamp deals, instead wanting to squeeze a few extra thousands out of the clubs if possible. The Titans have not yet had any breakthroughs regarding negotiations with Byard’s agent Hadley Englehard, perhaps waiting for a few other deals to be completed before moving forward.

4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Quit penny pinching and sign already. What's a few thousands compared to the money he's going to get anyways?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The rookie wage thing should be more black and white, no reason a 3rd rounder shouldnt be signed when the most expensive guys are already signed

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

I'm telling you - it's gotta be the no surfing on the cumberland clause lmao....

7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Hummels, Ozil, Kroos, Muller, Schurrle.. they're still stacked

8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Ozil and Neuer are the only superstars left. Everybody old as balls now and no Klose makes it a tough go.

9. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I'm super excited.

Forca Portugal

10. Black Mamba

Black Mamba Special Teams Standout

Wow that was pretty good. Now wtf am I gonna say when he misses a tackle? Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar