Early Early Predictions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Jun 8, 2010.

?
  1. Hell Yes

35 vote(s)
    85.4%
  2. Hell no

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CoastGuardVol

CoastGuardVol Camp Fodder

From everything that I have read about OTA's and the way VY seems to be taking charge I think that we are going to surprise a lot of folks. Picking up Morgan is gonna prove to be great especially after the first two games. I think it will take him that long to truly get acclimated. Once CJ rejoins the team I will be really comfortable. I think that this season is going to be special. We have a tough schedule, but hopefully the NFC East will be weak. With the Eagles breaking in Kolb, and the Skins moving to a 3-4 defense maybe we are going to get the break we need with our out of conference play. We also play on the road in NY but it will still be early season so it will not be so cold. Never-the-less GO TITANS!!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Hell yes! Over .500!

People, we just made a run for the playoffs last season after an 0-6 start! We finished 8-2 after a horrible 6 game start to the season and were one of the hottest teams in the NFL towards the end of the season. I'd say we're heading in the right direction.

I'm saying we win between 10 and 12 games. I'm going with 11-5.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. eds clothing

eds clothing Camp Fodder

I voted No our Defense got younger and there will be growing pains.:grrr:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yes for over .500 but I don't think we make the playoffs.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I'll admit it's going to be hard to make it to the playoffs. If I had to be unbiased, it would be easy to pick around 5 or 6 AFC teams better than the Titans... Jets, Ravens, Colts, Bengals, Chargers, Patriots.

If we make the playoffs, we're going to be a wildcard team. Having the Colts in our division blows. If we miss the playoffs, it'll be barely.

Gonna be a hell of a road to the postseason this time around.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well when we went 13-3 I thought the same, that we'd go over 500 but barely.

7. Ewker

Ewker Starter

under .500..too many question marks

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The defense can't possibly be any worse than last year. Chuck Cecil is coming back with more knowledge, and as of today we're healthy all around. Also now without the infamous Nick "Gives up six" Harper we're 10X better for that alone.
    Derrick Morgan and Jason Jones instantly improve that D-line.
    Second year corners McCourty & Mouton also come back better. Mike Griffin has a baby so now he'll stop playing like one, and Chris Hope knows he's got to step up or lose his job.
    It's the linebacker shuffle that may very well be our bigger issue defensively.

The offense now has all the right players in place to start scoring on the first possession week-1. I'm pumped about the offense.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I like the team we have in place. I was as critical of Cecil as anybody but I can see him getting his s..+ together and our D really turning it up.

I know our schedule is as tough as it gets but if we play hard every game and just take it week by week then we've got a chance to win every game we play. We really turned it on after the 0-6 start last year and built up a lot of momentum heading into this season. We start against Oakland and Pittsburgh and if we can get into a good rhythm then we can get some confidence rolling and get that swag back.

I love what I've read about VY taking the initiative and working with his WRs to get some chemistry in place. CJ will show up and will work hard for that money and have another outstanding season. Morgan is gonna prove that he is the best DE in this years class by far. Of course we always have to worry about the Colts but I think their time is up and we're in a good position to take the division back. F... Houston and Jax.

I'm stoked about the upcoming season and look forward to us kicking some @$$ and winning a bunch of games. GO TITANS!!!:headbang:

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Week-3 vs. the Giants I better see Eli on his back!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar