Early Early Predictions...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big Time Titan, Jun 8, 2010.

?
  1. Hell Yes

35 vote(s)
    85.4%
  2. Hell no

6 vote(s)
    14.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Hopefully more a than a few.

2. BlitzerTitan

BlitzerTitan Starter

The Titans this year will hit the ground running as soon as the real season starts. I think we all saw the potential of this team to come together in tight situations, the only thing that bothers me are the special teams. I agree that the defense was awful last year, but it can't be worse than last year...hopefully not. I look forward to see what Derrick can offer.

3. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

10-6 or 9-7 and just miss the playoffs. I wish it could be better but this is supposedly a tougher schedule than last year due in part to the non-conference schedule but the Titans' track record speaks for itself against the NFC.

What will do them in will be divisional games and the games against the AFC West.

I'm expecting a breakout year for Ford and Britt making his first of many pro-bowl appearances.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Yes, we are tied with the Texans for the toughest schedule in the NFL. You know why?... because we play the Colts (who had the best record in the NFL)twice, the Chargers (who had the second best record in the NFL), and the Eagles who went 11-5. I really can't count the Eagles as a good team anymore. They lost their two best players, McNabb and Westbrook. I'd be amazed to see them top 7 wins this season. Other than that our schedule is freakin' weak. Go look at it.

Why are games against the AFC West going to be hard to win? It's been the worst division in the NFL for quite some time now... you could argue that the NFC West is worse, but I'd still say the worst division belongs to the AFC West.

You could maybe argue that the NFC East will be a challenge, but other than the Cowboys each team in that division has been taking steps back. The Redskins added McNabb! Oh, no! I'm scared! :rolleyes:

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Oakland and KC will result in pwnage and a half for Tennessee, San Diego and Denver is what has me worried. The Chargers always fines a way to beat us in the end and as far as Denver goes well the Titans' track record against former Belicheck assistants (except for Crennel) hasn't been great. Mangini is undefeated against the Titans including a preseason win with the Browns

6. RavensShallBurn

I wouldn't be afraid of Denver. They're the exact opposite of us... 6-0 start with a 2-8 finish. That's got to be depressing to think you're one of the better teams in the league and end up completely missing the playoffs.

They also lost their best player on offense, Brandon Marshall.

Being scared of the Chargers is normal. We simply cannot beat that team. I'm hoping it will different this year, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Either way, at the worst we're going 3-1 against that division.

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We get the worm.

8. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Hmmm, so McNabb was one of the Eagle's top two players, yet in the same post is not an asset to the Redskins... Westbrook has been damaged goods, stop the presses. I wish it were not true, but the Eagles are awesome.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I know they're the Raiders, but don't sleep on Oakland. They've improved since last season, and when they did win, it was versus solid teams.

10. RavensShallBurn

Yes. The Redskins suck.

What's wrong with saying that McNabb was the Eagles best player, but the Redskins will still suck with him?... It would be the same as saying the Chiefs, Browns, and Raiders would still suck even with McNabb.

Please explain to me how the Eagles are awesome after losing their best two players that they've relied on for a very long time now. I'm all ears.
    Yes, I realize Westbrook is done, but he had been their go to guy for quite some time and without him they aren't as good.

Besides DeSean Jackson and Asante Samuel I wouldn't consider them to have that great of players. They're an average team, and there's no way around that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar