Earth 2.0

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Dee, Jul 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That would make a great Sci-fi story.

Alien race tries to invade earth, thinking we are horse riding, arrow shooting noobs. Turn up at our doorstep and we just shove a tank up their ass.

Michael Bay to direct.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

More like they think we just on horses and stuff...they arrive and we still can't touch em cuzbthey advanced enough to get to usand we ccan't even get a current pic if them lol. To them our tanks might as well be a man on horse

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Bless the hearts of artists and dreamers!...but...no.

4. avvie

I read a writing prompt that was really cool: alien invasion happens, and when they commence their attack we see that their weapons tech is laughably outdated.

In a related subject, the thing that I found so cool about Carl Sagan's "Contact" is that it throws away the alien visitation and replaces it with instructions on how to visit them...via the aforementioned Einsteinian wormholes.

5. 520

Man...can y'all imagine if we took a pic of that planet and saw a satellite in orbit or like a space rocket or something ...

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

NASA/whoever would never release it.

7. avvie

NASA absolutely would. The Pentagon and Congress wouldn't allow it and would cut all their funding if they did. They think we're not mature enough to handle it and judging by our voting record they're right.

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Proof of alien life would shake retards to their core but anyone with any common sense can see that it pretty a certainty.

Life in the universe might not be all that rare but I bet intelligent life is.

If they, the government knew, they wouldn't tell us. Society is not ready.

9. avvie

The best argument for intelligent life elsewhere:
    FB_IMG_1437891644556.jpg

As for the belief that society is not ready?..it never will be. Just gotta plung in and get it over with. Gimme gimme shock treatment!

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. 520

And there's gotta be soooooo much more out there. Stuff we can't begin to imagine to find a way to see. I mean space cane just end. Can it? Even if it hits a wall...what's on the other side of that wall? I don't see it as proof of no god tho. The lord works in mysterious ways...as does the devil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar