EAs servers are officially the biggest POS....ever.

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Jenkz, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

Yeah, it sucks. There been countless times I've been in the middle of the game and suddenly "lose connection". Coincidence that every game this happens in I am up huge and piling on more? If I'm losing or its a tight game, I never lose connection. The worst part is I don't receive my win or stats for that game. So check this out. I played this guy that was using the Patriots. I already knew what he was going to do. He ran the ball the first few plays of the game to try and fool me and then threw deep balls to Moss every play for the rest of the game. I picked him off like 7 times ATLEAST, and it was only the beginning of the 3rd quarter. I was up by like 40 and then all the sudden right when Vince throws a strike to a wide open Alge Crumpler over the middle (yeah I know, hard to believe based on real life) I scored, it was like a 60 yard play. As soon as I got in the endzone...my connection magically disappears. UGH, I officially hate EA and all its POS games. /rant

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

are you losing your connection or are the other players just disconnecting because they're losing?

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

It's really laggy too isn't it? I've only played 5 games of madden online (4-1) but from what I've seen it is way more laggy then last season.

4. Jenkz

Jenkz Who seen da leprachaun?

No, it's not the other players disconnecting I don't think because when that happens, it gives you the option to quit and count or don't count or continue against the computer. The message that pops up when that happens just says I have been disconnected from my opponent. I don't receive a win or a loss or any stats. It's weird..and it sucks. And yeah, its a little laggy. The gameplay is pretty smooth but when you are on the playbook there is a little delay sometimes.

1 more thing.... the wide receiver direct snap glitch f'in blows. I've played 5 people in a row that have done it, so my DNF is like 30% right now because everytime they start doing it, I quit so I don't have to put up with it. It's BS. Does anybody know if EA is going to do anything about it?

5. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

1 - This has happened to me 4 times
    2 - One time it happened I got the loss, wasnt losing
    3 - Mad lag also, pisses me off

6. Toly

Toly Free your mind

I honestly don't see what is there to complain about, unless you're playing Madden for the very first time.

Madden online has always had lag/disconnection issues or people glitching, there's nothing new about it. The best thing you can do is to check the connection of your opponent before a match to avoid significant lag and simply put on your ignore list the people that glitch (and to your friends list the people that play good matches).

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

You are right.When the opponents connection drops it gives you the option to quit and so on and so forth. And also just like you have been saying that when it kicks you off without the option is because YOUR connection is dropping. This happens to me all the time and began to become very annoying. I too found that it seemed to happen only when i was up .... which REALLY made me mad. But damn near every time this happens I will check my modem and usually my online light is flashing whichs mean MY signal dropped. I also play cards online which is effected extremely by this issue. My cable companies resolution- change my splitter that they supplied. B.S

8. Rebel Titan

Rebel Titan Oiler Cannon Ball

I think what is going on is that your oppenent is not quitting through the game but turning thier console off. If they quit in game by choosing the quit option you get that message but if they turn off thier console you don't recieve that message. I could be wrong but thats what I think is happening.

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Good to be back.

Hell I only have 5 actual losses.... Every single one of my other losses came from me getting disconnected while I was ahead.

I'm not playing again online until they release the 2nd patch and I get a different modem.

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah. My record stands at a measly 19-21. But considering all but 4 losses have come from being disconnected I don't really care about it. Eventhough it is extremely frustrating I continue to play.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar