East-West Shrine Game

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

Yeah when I have time I been watching the game and been watching some of the bigger named guys their also been a few sources too that I found recaps of the practices and all the sources are picking the same guys and saying the same things walter, nfl, and two others I dont remember the name

It looks like Miller is playing Tackle in this game, he doesn't look natural at the tackle position and should move back to guard, he has made nice blocks but his long frame has been taken advantage. He been speed rushed and juked out I saw.

As for the tackle from Baylor he looked to be a sure run-stopper not going to be your disruptive force in the backfield though, he almost like Smith now he'll clog the hole and stop the run at the los but won't make tfl or sacks

2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

The kid does have character concerns, he was dismiss for violation of team rules he seem to pull it together at Cal (PA) still one hell of a prospect if he has his head in the right direction

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

My guy.

Monday
    Tuesday
    I'm glad to see he measured in at 6'6" instead of 6'8". 6'8" is probably too tall for a guard.

4. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

Awesome Fry, keep them coming.

Miller at 6'8 295lbs is what I thought he was.

Marlyn Manson type size

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

A.J. Jenkins!! That's my man!

If we're looking for a #4 WR/#5WR in the 3rd/4th round, I'd take Jenkins. His top-end speed is average, but accelerates VERY quick and gets amazing seperation for a college player. He was literally Illinis only target, and was often doubled, also had a below average passer throwing to him... but yet still put up #s.

Interesting note: His drink of choice is RedBull & Vodka. lol

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wednesday's review of Miller.

7. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Another good review of the players is at optimumscouting.com

Does a daily report or each side and breaks down a few players that stood out.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

This is on Saturday right?

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Darius Hanks is performing well, great blocking WR.

10. THE_TITAN

THE_TITAN Starter

I read on a website that apparently one of our scouts was very interested in TE, Kevin Koger out of Michigan at Wednesday's practice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar