East-West Shrine Game

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LoneWolf, Jan 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

No one in this game is worth anything higher than a third round pick, it wouldnt surprise me if some team does take a chance on one of the kids in the second. Still these are mostly your 4th 5th 6th rounders your looking at here

Their are talks that dajohn harris dt from usc could jump into the 2nd but he is way way to inconsistent he did have some nice plays in the game though I saw

The best one out of the group is Tank Carder who should be a 3rd or 4th

Josh Norman Cb out of Coastal Carolina is getting a lot of hype to he impress during practice if we lose finnegan I wouldn't mind looking at him in the 3rd round has great size 6'3 200lbs and didn't allow separation all week in practice made 2 really nice diving interceptions, and an acrobatic one also.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I liked the way Ryan Miller finished his blocks in the run game. He played pretty nasty and showed mobility getting to the next level several times. He didn't look very smooth in pass protection, but they had him playing right tackle, which is not his game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar