Eastbound & Down Season 2

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by RavensShallBurn, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

<object width="512" height="328" classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="ordie_player_36a8ceb3f0"><param name="movie" value="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" /><param name="flashvars" value="key=36a8ceb3f0" /><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed width="512" height="328" flashvars="key=36a8ceb3f0" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" quality="high" src="http://player.ordienetworks.com/flash/fodplayer.swf" name="ordie_player_36a8ceb3f0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object><div style="text-align:left;font-size:x-small;margin-top:0;width:512px;"><a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/36a8ceb3f0/kenny-powers-gets-signed-by-k-swiss" title="from KPowers">Kenny Powers Gets Signed By K-Swiss</a> - watch more <a href="http://www.funnyordie.com/" title="on Funny or Die">funny videos</a></div>

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd give up True Blood, which I stopped watching after season 1 , just for them to finish it. hell, there wasn't going to be but 1 more season anyway right ? a movie was also in the works .... vampire crap! with god-awful accents!

3. Deuce Wayne

My main issue with True-Blood is this...

For the guys they make sure they all have 18 pack abs and great hair, etc. But why on earth can they not get one single attractive female on the show?? Sure, Sooki's are nice... but her cleavage gap is minuscule compared to the one in her teeth. Almost all the girls are so close to being hot- but have something alien'ish about them that throws everything off.

Pretty sure 'Tara' is from another planet. Then again, there's tons of terrible acting that's overshadowed by weird faces. Maybe it's an art.

4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

If you're a fan of Eastbound do yourself a favor and watch The Foot Fist Way. You won't be sorry.
    [​IMG]

5. Deuce Wayne

"...and thank you for this meal that I bought myself. Amen."

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Anyone catch the season premiere? If so, how was it (without spoilers)?

I forgot about it... probably because I don't have HBO. Is there a place like Hulu where I can watch them?

7. Deuce Wayne

As a huge Danny McBride fan that pretty much thinks he can do anything and it's funny... I was a bit disappointed in the season premier.

Just didn't seem as funny as usual and kind of forced.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Completely agree. It was definitely funny but the whole time I was watching it I felt something just seemed off about it. Oh well, I'm definitely gonna keep watching and hopefully it gets better.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The first episode of the first season was the weakest IMO... I wasn't sure I was really going to get into the show, but it got much better.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I enjoyed the premier.. Still better than on the Big 3...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar