Ecco Dolphin - Started 1993 - Finshed 2007 Woo hoo

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I just had to congratulate myself. I spent weeks trying to finish this game in the summer of 92 while at college. And I never could. My friends laughed at me as I struggled for harmony in the dolphin universe all night and all day. For such a cute game, it was ******* to finish. I never did. I saw it come out on xbox360, and said this is it. I'm going to do it in 2007. And what do you know. Done. At 1:02 am on August 21st. Woo hoo. 15 god damn years later. It has been bothering me for years that I could not finish this game. But it is done. And all is well. Ecco this you god damn dolphin. :grrhee:

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

excellent game.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Lasting Appeal
    You'll need to play it three times (without dying) for one of the Achievements. Otherwise, this is a three hour experience.

:eh?:

5. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You should have used the "Star Kist" cheat :ha:

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Wow, I remember the original... that was old...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar