Eddie George Doesn't Make NFL Network's Top Ten Heisman Winners But Tim Teabow Does At #7???

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by JimmyTitan, Apr 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

Um... No Archie Griffin? He's the only guy to win the Heisman TWICE! Idiotic list.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Tebow was one of the best college players of all time.

Not sure how Paul Horning on a list like that if it is more about how thy played in college. He was a mediocre QB in college who never even deserved Heisman consideration. He won the Heisman playing for a losing team, the media totally sucked off Notre Dame back then.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Agree, that Tebow was one of the best players I have seen in college.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

So Eddie George was a better college player than Tim Tebow, is that the point of this thread?

LOL @ how desperate some Titan fans are for national recognition. "So and so said Tim Tebow was a better college player than Eddie George!!!" (he was). "So and so said Steve McNair doesn't deserve to be in the Hall of Fame!!!" (he doesn't).

Chill out guys, our franchise is barely 15 years old. The glory will come... eventually.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Vince Young and Peyton Manning top the list.

EDIT: Jim Brown.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

That is a pretty good list of players right there! Earl was an amazing back. TD and Marcus Allen were also awesome to watch. I can't really argue too much with the list. I had to read up on Paul Hornung (looks like that guy was beast)

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Wasn't he playing QB, RB, PR, KR, DB, and kicking field goals??

Anyways, I saw that guys draws drop when he was giving a speech at Notre Dame.

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

No Archie Griffin?? Can't take the list serious

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He should be on there one would think.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

It is the offseason. We are looking for stuff to talk about. I doubt anyone is really losing sleep :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar