Eddie George - Future

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Prideful, Nov 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I miss Eddie as well...those days are long past though. Anyone watching our OL slow walking to the LOS at the end of the game last night could see that.

I agree the future is bright, if Mariota survives the ugly present.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. terapinfly

terapinfly Baby, won't you carry me

3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

That was cool. I'd love to see us back to our glory days. I think we have the QB finally and that's the most important piece to the puzzle. Now let's protect him, and get some weapons and in weak division we could be on top again within a couple season....as long as the powers to be don't F**k things up.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not gonna lie, I saw Aladin on Broadway, amazing...

IDK how its better than a movie, but seeing a live show was much better than I ever imagined..

5. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

I'd take Eddie's 3 yards and a cloud of dust any day compared to what we have now. At least he was a lightning rod to fire up the team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Prideful

Prideful Starter

If we go heavy on offense this offseason and sign a RT, LG, RB and a good WR i believe we would do a lot better. Get the rest in the draft.

7. 615nick

615nick Starter

That's a lot to ask of 1 fa period. I think just a good lt will boost the team a lot. I'm not against getting another interior olineman along with a wr and rb. But, to think we can sign 4 impact o players is a bit of a stretch.

I want is to bring in a t, g, wr, rb, cb, s, ilb and a c this fa period. Big money on a t and a playmaker. Then in the draft we could go secondary first then bpa the rest of the way.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

most defiantly need to get COMPETITION for all the position groups

9. Prideful

Prideful Starter

I wasn't meaning all of them being top notch only 1 i said for to be good was a WR because we are lacking.

The other part my thoughts exactly.

10. 615nick

615nick Starter

O, misread your post

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar