Eddie George on the Hotlist this time.

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RyansTitans, Apr 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Talkin about being on a reality TV show and about Vince.

Guess what he said.

He thinks Ted Ginn should be a Titan :moon2:

EDIT:

He just said Troy Smith could be Drew Brees. But then again he could be someone like Shaun King.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Troy Smith will in best case scenario end up like jason cambell, just smaller

3. Eddie is a homer, there is no value in that statement

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

not that he's biased or anything

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

ive beeen jumping boats all offseason of who we should draft, from meachem, to houston, to bowe, to moss, jarrett, to anderson, and now im on ginn, i just think this guy is gonna be prime time in the nfl, a modern day "human highlight real"

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I still think the bottom line with Ginn remains - how important is field position to the team? He's not going to be Jerry Rice in WR role but he can and likely will be another Devin Hester on special teams.
    Does field position win games? yes...

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

9. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Eddie is a bigger homer then I am but its not like im saying Pittman is going to be the next Barry Sanders.

Hes going to be good but I doubt he'll be anything special. At the most he'll probably be a Quention Griffen. 1 year he'll be a beast then decline. Could be wrong.

And about Ginn. Everyone says im being biased and a homer and all this garbage when I say hes going to be good in the NFL. Ever since he came to OSU I knew he was going to be somethin special. He just has that playmaker abilitly that I havent seen in a longgggg time.

I knew Santonio was always the better true receiver.. but then again I knew Ginn could evolve into an even better one. With the right team , the right QB , the right offence , and the right coach , Ginn could and WILL become a superstar. Just watch. Its going to be sad if we pass up on him.

Rememebr when Houston passed up on Bush and Young?

Yeah...

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

That's pretty impressive...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar