Edge Looking to Leave Indy- Where to?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Feb 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I saw the quote from Edge on ESPN this morning, the colts aren't making him a priority and he thinks his days are done, but there isn't much out there about where he might go... Any thoughts/predictions?
  2. Twelfth Man

Twelfth Man Guest

If the collective barganing agreement CBA gets worked out for the 2006 season, I expect Edge to be back in Indy. If not.....who needs a good running back? Both Edge and NFL MVP Sean Alexander were available last year for a Second round pick or less and noone bothered.

Richard
  3. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I think Arizona is a lock to sign one of the two.
  4. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

He obviously would like to return to Florida, but none of the teams there have a need. It still baffles me that no one even made an offer for him or Alexander last year... though I'm glad Shaun stayed in Seattle.
  5. Soxcat

Soxcat Starter

If the Colts draft Laurence Maroney which I think they might we will know Edge's fate. Teams are scared to give RBs with a little age on them any money.
    Edge, Alexander and Lewis (add in Ricky Williams into the mix also) make the market a little crowded and if the Titans were in a position to add a RB as the final piece to the puzzle I could see making a run for one of these guys. Too bad we have a bunch of pieces still missing.
  6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

I don't think Jacksonville is set at RB. Fragile Fred is getting towards the more expensive part of his contract that ends after 2007. I could see them making a run at Edge.

I would think that this glut of RBs would sure make the market not look very appealing for Henry.
  7. I would like to see Edge with the Titans and durinf the season beat the Colts in hands of him!!!
  8. maximus

maximus Camp Fodder

If the Titans sign yet another RB, we need to get Shaun, he is much more of a pile driver than the other RBs availible without personality problems
  9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

We're not in the market for an expensive RB. Even one of the cheaper ones like Lewis or Duckett might be a stretch with the other impact FA's out there.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Good call.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.