Effects of the Last 2 Days on the Draft...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Depending on what happens between now and the draft I wouldn't have a problem trading down with the Raiders and taking whatever QB falls to us.
    It would have to be a draft day trade so we can see what NO does with their pick. We wouldn't want to miss out on all three QBs IMO.

If we did miss out on a QB I would draft Vernon Davis and play him at WR.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Soxcat, is that you???

:irked: wait a minute... the other day you sold me on the idea that this was not possible... that is was a sure thing we'd miss the boat and anyone looking for the #3 pick is going there for a qb... This is not what I expect from you. Makes me think I misunderstood what you were saying. I basically just came to terms with the notion that we can't trade down and get a qb...have you got anything to add?

3. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

If Cutler is truely going in the top seven or we like him or Young at #7 as opposed to #3, then I'd trade with the Raiders. If all three QB's are off the Board, that means Hawk, Brick, or Mario are there.

4. QUILLER

QUILLER Guest

I would be shocked if NO does not trade down after the Brees pick up. I am not sold on Young as a draft pick especially this high. I would imagine Lienart would be my choce in the top three. Bush would be great but that is a pipe dream. If NO trades down then we should try and trade down also.. otherwise hold out and pray NO does not take Lienart for the "future". Personally though I do not think the odds are good on drafting a qb this high and would perfer dropping down and getting a can not fail type player with no emotional issues like Pacman.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar