Eight Titans heading into free agency

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans News, Mar 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans News

Titans News Guest

The Titans put out a release on Thursday confirming the tender offers they've made to restricted free agents, along with the two-year contract for long snapper Ken Amato.

At the bottom they listed the players who "will be eligible to sign with other teams as unrestricted free agents.''

Those scheduled to hit free agency came as no surprise:

LBKeith Bulluck, TE Alge Crumpler, CB Nick Harper, CB Rod Hood, S Kevin Kaesviharn, DE Jevon Kearse, C Kevin Mawae and DE Kyle Vanden Bosch.

The Titans had conversations withthe agents for some of the players about deals,but not all.

2. BigD73OT

BigD73OT NFL Free Agent

Bring back Bulluck(If he can get healthy) and Hood...the rest can walk.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I want: Bulluck (3-yr) and Mawae (2-yr)

4. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Just saw on twitter that Schwartz is at KVB's house right now recruiting him to come to Detroit. Not that I want him back or anything just thought it was interesting.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I bet that is hilarious. Wherever Jimbelina goes KVB makes a mad dash 10 feet wide of him and winds up in another room when Schwartzie makes his pitch.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'd love KVB to go to the Lions. I want to see him get playing time. He's a great guy!

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Bulluck, Hood, Mawae... you are.... safe.

*whamp whamwhampwonnaaaa...*

*mixed cheers and sadness*... the rest of you, will be going home.

[​IMG]

8. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

Hood is awful. That's all I'm gonna say about that.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I am surprised Schwartz isn't trying to recruit Bulluck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar