eleven for four zero point four

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

you stupid

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

and here is GoT!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Why didn't you make a topic for our historic worst o-line in NFL history last year/this year? Oh that's right because you care more about CJ's individual stats and him doing poorly than us actually doing well and fixing our biggest issues. Good job GOT.

4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Calm your tits.

http://www.gotitans.com/threads/time-to-send-bruce-back-to-houston.84065/

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

FWIW thats 1 foot 1 inch a carry - stupid fans

lol

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

How are GoT's posts going to fix our OLine issues?

7. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

lol they clearly aren't but he's obsessed with CJ and not pointing out the o-line issues to the same degree, even when they probably deserve slightly more blame, just because CJ makes the money.

8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

9. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

This guy is more predictable than my daily ****. How did I know this was coming?

I don't know what you guys expect the man to do. We had to abandon the run (which wasn't working to begin with because of our TERRIBLE offensive line) early in the game. I'd be surprised if CJ doesn't finally call out the line in the media. He'd certainly be in the right.

I know I'd be sick of it at this point.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I see where you're coming from Obie. But I don't think it's all about the money. As I said in the other thread, CJ brings a lot of this on himself with his nonstop yacking and bragging. If he would just keep his mouth shut and go to work I think people would be a lot easier on him in times like these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar