eleven for four zero point four

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, Sep 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

If Chris Johnson ran the ball 27 times today he would still not have gotten 10 yards

fake fans

2. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Exactly. There was a play early in the game where CJ SHOULD have had the first down. He was two yards past the LOS. If he had lowered his head, he would have made it. Instead, he danced, lost a yard from where he was, and it was fourth down.

CJ sucks, and I am done with him.

Now, does the OL suck? Yes, it sucks, and it sucks bad. And quite frankly, that makes me want to punch Munch and Matthews in the face, because they saw what happened last year, and did nothing to fix it.

So in a way, you are right, our running game would be poor no matter who was running. But the difference? A back who cares, a back who isn't a wuss, would at least get back to the LOS, or gain a yard or two by lowering his shoulder and pushing hard.

CJ dances, cuts back, and then goes to the ground before anyone even lays a hand on him.

Cut him.

3. goldmember

goldmember Starter

I gotta an idea for you goT,send CJ to Houston watch him run for 3000yds a season and tell us all how he sucks. It's the OL that isn't getting a thing done. No another back isn't going to fix the problem.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

This is something I was meaning to say earlier. I would guarantee if CJ played for Houston he would put up better numbers than Foster or at least very similiar. If you disagree then you really need to watch a Houston game and see the lanes and openings he gets. That's the type of line we should have had when we decided to sign CJ. We could have signed Cedric Benson for 7 dollars and gotten the same production CJ will get behind this line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

There is not a fan base in The League that has any fear whatsoever of facing CJsideways

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

CJ may be the worst starting RB in the NFL. He played the part today.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar