Eli Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by stump1000, Sep 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

He has to have been adopted. I think his Superbowl season was a fluke. He seems fairly accurate as a passer but he constantly makes stupid choices during the game. What do you guys think?

2. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

I'd take Eli over Vince any day of the week.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. stump1000

stump1000 NFL Insider

Maybe you should be wearing a Giants jersey then? Looked like Vince smoked that this time just like last time.

4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Eli is more physically gifted than his older brother, has a better arm, etc.. Unfortunately for him, he depends too much on that, and is not quite the student of the game that his brother is.

That being said, I have seen Peyton throw his share of boneheaded passes as well (usually in clutch situations, both at UT and Indy...remember the interception at crunch time in last years SB??).

So no, I do not think that he is adopted. I also do not think that he is really any better than VY at this point (just different).

5. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Were you watching the game today? I thought Eli played very well. He did make a bonehead throw on the second INT, but he was not the reason the Giants lost. Not at all.

Eli is a good, maybe even very good, quarterback who has to deal with constantly being compared to his brother (and everyone looks bad when compared to Peyton).

6. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

Phil Simms kids were adopted, his sons can't play QB for ****!

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

totally agree

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I like Eli. He's solid. He definitely makes some bonehead plays every now and then. But outside of the handful of truly elite QBs in the league, who doesn't?

9. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Cooper was adopted...

10. Titansfan12

Titansfan12 Starter

He was the best of the three

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar