Eli Manning

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanthakur, Aug 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

And Farve is the record holder for INTs

I think Eli has proven he is a top 10 QB in this league.

Question, who is the highest paid NFL player?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Garbage QB? No.

Elite? No... Although I definitely thought he was after his second ring.

He's being a douche. He's getting plenty right now. Not like he was Russell Wilson getting $500k a year. Pretty sure Eli is making $17mil a year already. Now he wants like $23mil a year... out of nowhere. He hasn't been very good since 2011.

I do expect a solid season from him this season though. Second year in that system and OBJ, Cruz, Randle, Vereen, etc... Lots of weapons.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Because the other one wasn't a fluke so that doesn't play to your views of him as a garbage QB

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Rodgers is making 22 mill this year. Kaepernick has the most guaranteed money at 61 mill

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He doesn't deserve it based on current talent, but he'll get it. They should give it to him. He helped make them one of the 6 best franchises in the Superbowl era.

6. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

He's not worth it. But to the Giants who don't have a immediate replacement and as Titan fans know is very difficult to find a replacement for an outgoing franchise like Steve McNair for instance. Could be and is probably worth it to them.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Only 11 QBs have more than 1 SB ring as a starter.

That's like 1 out of 700,000,000 people living today.

8. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I think it's like a Kobe Bryant situation where you're paying him for what he accomplished not necessarily what he's going to accomplish in the future. I think it's smarter for them to franchise him at the end of this season, he's taken quite a few hits especially last year and probably will this upcoming season too. Don't know how his body will hold up

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

That number is misleading. Not at all fully guaranteed.

Rivers has the highest guaranteed money of all time as far as I know... but again, we don't know the details.

It's rarely ever fully guaranteed... unless they play out a certain length of the contract.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar