Employment in Cool Springs area

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Also.. only if it is a demo tape of you lifting 70 lbs repeatedly, and maneuvering a forklift PUNCTUALLY.
    *Rapping or dancing is a bonus, but not required.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

DJ Fry?

3. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Do you ever have people that lie about their contacts, thinking you won't and don't contact them??

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Honestly, more people appear to not read the requirements of initial contact.

I'd say half of potential hire emails from Craigs List etc. are just one sentence stating: I want a job, my number is xxx-xxxx - even though the ad says in bold that resume is required to be considered...

5. nickmsmith

yeah.. At my job, candidates have to have a lot of blood drawing experience.. we get people responding with Golden Corral as their most relevant work experience.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

The ones where the guy has a string of 6 three and four week jobs over a period of 5 years is hilarious.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

To be honest, they've probably seen much worse **** than you have ever seen...

8. nickmsmith

It's golden corral. I am a fat pig, and Golden Corral is too disgusting for me.

It's a very fitting name, considering their food is worthy of being horse food, and that's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar