Encouraging news......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Wingman, Oct 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Again, that gives no indication that Mariota is ready to play.

He wants to play. Of course he does...he wanted to play last week too.

Fact is, Mariota isn't healthy on Thurs...no way he's healthy enough to play on Monday. Even if he "feels good", he won't be over the injury enough for Mularky and Co to let him play.

2. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I agree. But that is up to mularkey

3. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Face it, Mariota needs to be able to run in order to play. Hobbling in the pocket will get him killed. We'd be better off with Cassell than a hobbling Mariota.

4. Wingman

Wingman Starter

I believe he is fine. They just want to keep the colts guessing....not sure why. You don't really have to game plan for cassel

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That's silly

You can make a ton of progress in 3 days

6. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Lol, that's what everyone was saying last week. MARIOTA IS INJURED, PEOPLE. It's not a conspiracy or smoke screen. If he were fine, he would be practicing in full and getting ready to go on Monday.

Mularkey said "I'll have to see more from him than I've seen so far" when asked if Mariota will play. That doesn't sound like a coach that is confident that his starting QB is going to play in 3 days.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

So he's going from not running in practice to ready to play an NFL game without reinjuring himself in 3 days? I highly doubt that.

If he does by some miracle play MNF, he'll be injured again before the end of the game and everyone here will be hollering how stupid Mularkey is for letting him play. (Even tho a lot of them have some conspiracy theory that Mariota isn't actually hurt, he's actually a spy for the Hawaiian mob and forced himself out of the game to distract us from a drug bust.) Or some stupid ****))

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

4 days

9. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Touche. But still, Mularkey won't let him play.

10. Wingman

Wingman Starter

4 days is a long time and he did run in practice today....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar