End of the First Quarter: Grade the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Oct 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I wish I could agree, but honestly, have we had an actual team in the last 5 years that could play to Mariotas level? I truly hope moving forward we can turn the corner and become a good team but we've been hoping that for several years. It's the same thing only this year we do have our potential Star Quarterback. Whiz's record since his last winning season in 2010 is 21 wins and 47 losses - that doesn't appear to be a bright future.

2. DaCost

DaCost Starter

We have a QB and the defense is a Lil better we lack playmakers on defense and we don't rly have a rb still a very poor team though.

3. 615nick

615nick Starter

CAN YOU READ??

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar