Enjoyed Cussing at Eagles fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Alex1939, Oct 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

First time in years I was this rowdy. I prepared to act this way because I knew Eagles fans would be as douchebag as Jets fans.

They talked crap all first half. I was quiet and respectful of my section. 2nd half, they continued. I WENT OFF on them.

They left in 4th quarter once it was over. I had SEVERAL elder Titans fans shake my hands and thank me for smack talking them.

That was an awesome feeling. I have been rowdy and had Titans fans be rude to me for it. Today, elder Titans fans thanked me for being a jerk to s**thead Eagles fans. It really did feel good.

F the Eagles.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT the Titans!

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I had no problem with Eagles fans today, whatsoever... and there were plenty around me.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

I was talking a lot of trash in the parking lot and a lady specifically called me out and she was a Titans fan. We don't need those people.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

I went to the Raiders game with a friend and when I went to the bathroom, some people "apologized" for my behavior. He laughed in their faces. If you don't want to have fun at a game, why go?

Edited to add: My friend is a Raiders fan

6. Alex1939

I never targeted Eagles fans or said anything negative until the 2nd half.

But it was ALL GAME obnoxious jerk loudmouth crap from the Eggles two rows and over behind me.

It was time someone let into them.

I am just amazed at the positive response as I was a cussing jerk to them. But even the elderly were SHAKING MY HAND and THANKING ME near the final seconds of the game.

That's why I started the thread, first time I've experienced that and it was awesome. They basically told me the eagles fans were ruining the game for them, and me standing up and letting into the obnoxious douche's made their day!

It really made me feel good. :D

7. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Yeah the Eagle fans sitting around us were also very annoying, and wouldn't shut up all game. Its one thing to cheer your team on, but these guys were just over the top annoying.

And like you said, all the Titans fans were being polite and ignoring them for the most part (except that one guy that chucked a beer bottle at one eagle fan). But once Kenny caught that 80 yard TD, and from then on all the Titan fans in our section let those Eagles fans have it... It was awesome

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Overall, the Iggle fans around us were pretty cool, but their continuous E.A.G.L.E.S...Eagles, Eagles, Eagles chant got a bit old. That chant belongs to the Jet's fans in my opinion ;-)

There were a group of Titan fans that start chanting T.I.T.A.N.S....Titans, Titans, Titans in response.

It's amazing how many Iggle fans there were there and even more amazing how quiet they all became in the 4th quarter :biglaugh:

9. Alex1939

high five if you cussed an eagles fan, they are scum of the earth. They boo santa!

10. Alex1939

The fans near me weren't quiet!

They tucked tail and left with their heads down!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar