Eric Decker to be traded or released

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jun 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Fitzpatrick too?
    :)

2. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Derrick might have CTE then because Harry hasn't made an impact in almost half a decade.

3. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

he ain't dead yet

4. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm surprised to see Mason is so out of touch. He tweeted if Maritoa doesn't get hurt, we're in the play offs. That's fine for the media to keep saying, since we all already know they don't pay attention.

But anyone who actually watched the Titans last year, knows we were out of the playoffs before Mariota hurt his leg. The Jags had that game in the bag.

What the heck is he talking about? Either he doesn't pay attention to his old team, or he's delusional.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Derrick thinks Kendall Wright is better than Edelman, Corey Davis is a slightly more polished Tajae Sharpe, Jalen Ramsey can't pay CB and he would make him look like a fool, and they were all up in arms at the studio about signing Rishard Matthews, despite him signing such a small contract and going on to put up the numbers he did. And that a guy who has missed 4 games his entire career outside of a season ended by a serious injury is "injury prone", and damaged goods despite putting up great numbers with a mediocre QB just two years ago.

He and the rest of the team are only good at reacting to things that have already happened. Otherwise, they are always wrong. Any single member on this forum, including the trolls, have done more homework on players and have more useful insight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

Who gives a **** about what Mason thinks. Just another ****bird.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

As if Decker stinks and NOBODY else wants him and we can just wait around til camp cuz he'll have no other interest

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i'm sure we gave him an offer and told him to think about it, talk it over with the fam, and get back to us

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The way I see it is we hold more power than you think

The other teams wanting him have little cap room and can't afford him a week out of getting cut.. we can still call him back in a few days if we wanted, the other teams gonna have to wait til camp IMO...

10. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

A healthy Decker, Walker, Davis, Matthews, and Murray , plus Mariota's legs in the redzone. Sheeeeeet!!!!! Very appealing ...
    [​IMG]

#140 titanfanatic, Jun 15, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
    • High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar