ESPN article: Draft do-over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ezeblazin, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=mcshay_todd&id=3098817

I think this was really interesting..they show Griffin still going as the first safety drafted after Landry(to Green Bay).....many people were saying that Nelson and Merriweather were better back in April. They have us picking Ginn in the first, and a CB in the 2nd(if this idiot had been paying attention he would know that we don't need a CB right now).

another thing I found funny..."Tennessee would obviously like a do-over on Arizona RB Chris Henry."

I think this guy is way out of his league, and should try watching a Titans game before he types.

He also wrote "Tennessee is trying Griffin at cornerback ." I wonder if he knows Griff is our starting FS right now.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Todd McShay is a douche.

3. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

McShay: 2007 NFL re-draft

Adrian Peterson would surely be the No. 1 overall pick if the NFL had a redraft at the midpoint of 2007, right? Todd McShay's answer might surprise you. ...more

[​IMG]

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

19. Tennessee Titans -- Ted Ginn Jr., WR, Ohio State

Looking back.

Well......

Ok sorry Ted.

OH HELLLLLLLLL NAH

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i cant wait till ted ginn jr becomes a star and all the analysts are like yeah what a stud..what a receiver.......chances are he will too.......analysts...always talking ****

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ha. Glad that there's no do over.

I'm happy to have Griffen.

I'd bet this list was made a few weeks ago and just put out now.

7. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

wish we could re-do the 2006 draft...geeeesh

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

who would you draft?

and I'm totally glad we have Griffin now too, on draft day I was wtf? another DB

but o how I was wrong

9. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

Not a slow minded QB who scored a 6 on the wonderlic and cant pass :)

Griff was a great pick I agree, Henry is questionable...we will see

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Like it or not, Vince was probably the best pick at that spot. We were not going to take Cutler with the #3 overall pick, and Leinart has turned into a pseudo-bust out in Arizona.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar