ESPN article: Draft do-over

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ezeblazin, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

I disagree, if we had screwed up and drafted any other position and missed it would be one thing, but picking the wrong QB is a big deal

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Tell me who you would have picked. A.J. Hawk? We already have a very good linebacker corps. D'Brickashaw Ferguson? Our offensive line is just fine without him. Vernon Davis? What has he done since he got in the league? Michael Huff? We had just signed Chris Hope in that offseason. People seem to forget that most young quarterbacks don't even see much of the field until after their second year. Vince is struggling mightily right now, I understand this, but tell me a better pick at the #3 spot, considering that Vince is now undoubtedly the face of the franchise, and he's barely through one full season.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Picking the wrong QB is a huge deal, but we have yet to see the results of that pick. I'd say last year, he looked like the right qb. This year, he doesn't, but we'll see where we end up two years from now. That's when we can really see how it pans out.

4. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

If Cutler plays next week,watch Vince confirm that we chose the right Q.b when he out performs him.:yes:

5. smili

smili Starter

I'm not sure why he'd have Griffin going to Green Bay at 16 in front of Reggie Nelson, when Nelson has been starting at FS from the git-go and playing well.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

There is no way in hell (actually there is, it's called Matt Millen) Detroit doesn't take AP if they knew what he is doing. No way... But then again, Mike Martz is a clown, so yeah, maybe there's two ways in hell they don't go AP here :irked:

7. 4EverYoung

4EverYoung Camp Fodder

Calvin Johnson isn't exactly terrible either.

8. Sledge

Sledge Guest

When u have Roy Williams and the returning receptions leader in the conference, and Mr. Lisfranc in the backfield with Tatum O'Neal, you go A Pete

9. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

no way anyone passes on AP

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:suspect:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar