ESPN does not get it

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Scarecrow, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Just now, they were showing one of CJs nice runs from this week.

I don't know who, but one of the commentators said "Where was he the first half of the season?, When they still had a shot?"

ESPN is becoming very, very uncredible with some of the research they have been doing.:sad2: Not hard to see we have a very good chance at the playoffs and are competitive with all the other teams that "have a shot".

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

If you don't play in the NFC East or the AFC East/North, you don't matter.

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

ESPN sucks, I log on there to play fantasy and that's it.

4. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Unless you're the cowboys, any new york team, or the team that won the super bowl the year before. You're not going to get any love on ESPN. If the Titans do, it's because they are talking about CJ.

Get use to it...

5. amy

amy Starter

Who cares? Just keep thinking wins, and we'll show them how totally inept they really are come playoffs.

6. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

The guy was speaking the truth. And he was right on the money with his statement about CJ.....where the hell was he? It's like someone flipped a switch from slow to go.
    I'd be pissed at CJ,not the guy who pointed it out.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

That's funny, some think ESPN is bias for Southern teams in college football.
    Then claim a Pac-10 bias over a Southern player in the Heisman race.

Conspiracies are wild and wacky things...:icon_spin

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

yeppers :ha:

9. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I think the players and coach Munchak have explained what was wrong and what has changed recently fairly well. The question is, where have you been, and what have you been watching?

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TackHammer56

TackHammer56 Starter

I've been in Houston watching the Texans. But the fact remains CJ played like he didnt care. Until it was to late for any PO hopes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar