ESPN interview of Ocho Cinco

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Wasn't AkunaMuttata also involved in some kind of incident with a sincity radio sports commentator?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Poor Bungals always seem to be cursed with players publically criticizing their team. Remember when Corey Dillon and Lorenzo Neal used to threaten them after every other loss. That was hilarious.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Who is ocho cinco? There is a wr with the bengals whose number is ochenta y cinco(eighty five) but who is this other guy? Don't know him..

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Chad Johnson's likelihood of succeeding in TN is minimal. He needs the ball, and rightly so, but our offense has been an offense of distribution, and so he doesn't fit.

I don't think Heim changes the concentration of catches in the new offense either, but I do think there will be more catches to go around. If Chad wanted to play here, you'd have to try it, but the lack of catches would an instant problem.

Since we have nothing in TN at WR, and I mean nothing, I'd give it a go. We have nothing to lose. Nothing at all. It is well worth the risk.

6. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

Owens was a lot bigger problem than chad was before he went to dallas and I don't think dallas is regretting that decision. I think sometimes it's blown out of proportion how much a guy criticizing a team really affects a team. The year's that t.o. or chad have complained it's not like the team they were on underachieved. The teams they were on were just bad.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Twas Carl Pickens who was the main instigator. Thus the infamous "Pickens clause"..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar