ESPN McShay Mock Draft

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans1839, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanswinnow

titanswinnow Special Teams Standout

This all depends on who we can retain and if we can bring in some new players in free angency. I would love to get Michael Oher but who knows how much money he will be asking or if the Ravens will even let him go.

I would like to see an exciting pass rushing DE in the first round then QB in the second? It is still to early to really tell, is will all become clear as time passes. Cant wait for the Combine!

2. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

SF did it like 3 years in a row. It all starts in the trenches my man.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Maaaaan. Imma be really hurt. If one of those QBs slip and we don't take a chance now, we will be behind another year. If we get one, let him compete with locker and Wilson.. We save the fitz tragic money as well

If we don't, locker walks next season, we are left with Wilson and drafting a rookie at who knows where in the draft... This is bad. All very very bad,

4. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Oline is arguably the most important position behind QB on the offense. I wouldn't mind taking an OT AS LONG AS we do proper scouting. And it is unfair to say that Warmack is a bust. He's a rookie man. Let's see how he develops.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well look on the bright side, Kerry Collins wont be here.

6. Clark

Neither will locker... And neither SHOULD MUNCH.

7. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I do agree with JCBRAVE in that I think they are expecting things from Tyler Wilson. I do think mainly as a backup though. Locker will definitely be back IMO, especially since he will be cheap and had a good season outside of his injury (not my personal choice however). I will say however, that I don't see Munch coming back...I just pray I am not wrong.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Locker is back. Why wouldn't he be? Not like he has entitlement issues. Plus he's fairly cheap on the books.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Clark

After next season tho. That's what I'm looking at

10. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

3 QB competition 2014 JC? Thoughts? ha

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar