ESPN NFL Nation Mock Draft Special

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 8isGreat, Apr 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Any draft with "Titans select Mike Williams" with Corey Davis still available is not an awesome first round.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Polian was on fire tonite he was on point

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This makes 0 sense.

First, the word you're looking for is "better".

Our pass rush wasn't even that great last year and consistency was a major issue. We dropped plenty of sacks on weaker teams but didn't come up with very many in crunch time and against better opponents. Adding a player like Allen, who could kick inside in Nickel and 3rd down, would be a major improvement. Teams couldn't solely focus on Casey as just our one d-lineman and this would free up Morgan/Orakpo even more. So, yes, our pass rush can get better.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Yeah, I'm not sure any sensible fan would be "very happy" about not addressing the league's second worst secondary till the third round again (maybe not even) since that worked out so well for us last year..

5. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Yeah, I mean I agree it can get better. Common sense tells you if we added JJ Watt ***** gonna start hitting the fan, but you're still wrong...our pass rush is pretty dang good. Inconsistent at times sure, but that's more scheming and lack of interior that we may have fixed with Sly, and should be. DaQuon, Karl, and Jurrell are all pretty good ends at getting after the QB.

Jonathan may be better than all of them, and I certainly think so, but pass rush isn't even close to being an issue ont his team. Our god awful secondary is, and it 100% needs to be addressed in the first round, or at the very least an early 2nd rounder.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

All we have to do to not mess this draft up is take a CB at 5 or 18, so easy a child could do it. But I'm horribly worried we will screw this up (again) and ignore CB because it's a "deep" class.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So we are upgrading Karl Klug's role with the #5 pick?

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'd dislike that draft....Prefer Davis over Williams

• Boring Boring x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Well it certainly does not make sense, the Titans taking Williams with Davis still available.

10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

typical Titan s&@t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar