ESPN - NFL Ultimate Depth Chart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

idk if anyone else has been watching the thing that ESPN is doing but they are ranking the teams based upon there depth at QB , RB , WR &TE , Pass Defence , and Rush Defence. i think it was bull crap that they have us rated 27th for almost everything. i can see them ranking us 27th at QB but not RB , WR & TE , and even our pass and rush defence. we are not that bad. its just like we suck and everyone knows it and we arnt going to do anything this year. thats how they are making us sound. the next thing they are going to do is rank the teams by overall depth then announce there superbowl winner. and of course we will be almost last place again. do we really suck this bad in there eyes?

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

First of all, it's late June and stuff like this is just to fill a void until some real NFL news comes along. But most of the small market teams never get the hype they give to others. And until the Titans prove something this season, I don't see it getting any better.

3. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

True, just look at Michael Silver's rating of Bud Adams, based on drafting Young and *possibly* letting Fisher go next year. Even if you don't like Adams, you have to admit the reasoning is pathetic.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I have no doubt it's a joke. I haven't even read the thing because I think 99% of anything reported on the Titans outside the local media is junk anyway.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

"Possibly" letting Fisher go? What reason is behind this other than 2 losing seasons, and everyone else fires their coach after that?

6. H Man

H Man Guest

No we're not that bad, and should be better this year. Jeff's right, most of this is filler fodder. And true, nationally reported stuff is frequently inaccurate, or uninformed...and in this case, just opinions.

It can be motivational though. This team has used this kind of stuff in the past...very well. I actually like it when they're bad mouthed, then go poundin'.

I'm about ready for the Titans to put some of that motivation to work on the field!!!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we had the third pick in the draft, yes we are that bad.

8. That was last year. We should be significantly better this year. Not playoffs better, but not pathetic...

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

remember the Schwartz effect.

Titans D will be pathetic till proven otherwise.

Willie Parker anyone

10. BAMARON

BAMARON Camp Fodder

ESPN Does little but piss me off. Yep..the Titans have had two bad years.
    And they will have to prove themselves to get the respect we would like.

But give me a break. Arizona..is run by a bunch of BIG LEAGUE players for taking "Broadway Matt" and....and what else did they do?

Tennessee, by taking the two best choices in the draft.( call me crazy But I think lendale will fit in Tennessee as well or better than Reggie) We're just crazy according to most of these guys!!

We're nuts for letting a broken down QB that we couldn't afford go. ( and yes I was sad...but what ya gonna do)

We signed 4 A list players and didn't lose anybody who wasn't replaced with someone as good or better. You don't hear much about the good things that have happened..

To quote the movie Major League " I'm for giving sports writers a big S burger to eat"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar