ESPN - NFL Ultimate Depth Chart

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RyansTitans, Jun 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Did they really rate us 27th at TE??? Weren't our TE's (as a group) tops in NFL history?

I like ESPN, but I hate their analysts. Since when did the Cardinals get a top 10 rush defense??? Bring on football season so we don't have to hear the crap anymore.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

they say WRs and TEs are "pass catchers" and rate them as the same group

3. H Man

H Man Guest

I get it...we have to win more games before we can say we're not a lousy team. Like Miami choking late in the season...until you win 'em, you got that rap.

My comment is because I think we've made significant moves in key positions (coupled with other important factors), that should improve the team. :winker:

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It should, but until it does we are that bad.

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I liked what I read in the Tennessean. The big 'forecasters' gave the NHL Carolina Hurricanes 100-1 odds to win the Stanley Cup. "The Canes won the cup last week!"
    Doesn't say much about the big 'forecasters' does it!

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

BAMARON,
    Arizona does deserve at least a little respect. Edge, Boldin, Fitzgerald, Warner for now and Leinart for later, that should be a heck of an offense. They're in a weak division, they should be able to contend for a playoff spot if they can get their D together. It also doesn't hurt that they're in the NFC.

7. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Still, this news about Arizona's top rushing defense is news to me. Arizona's got a new stadium, one of the 3 top QBs in the draft, and Edge. The analysts are naturally going to praise them before seeing the new Cards play. I heard even heard one analyst say back in March or Feb that they think the Cards will go undefeated for the first 7-9 games... because of EDGE!?! This was before the draft... Granted, Edgerrin is a great back, but he isn't the team. Although, I'd like it, but the Colts aren't gonna lose their luster just because they lost Edgerrin. As for their score for our team... Let them score us low. We will be under the radar. When we beat the Texans, Ravens, and hopefully the Colts this year, they will see how bad they were off. I can't wait for the Titan-mania to sweep the NFL news again. It's been a while. Wouldn't it be embarrassing if Lendale, not Reggie, received the rookie of the year... or at least offensive rookie of the year award? :brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar