ESPN Page 2 article on Vince and Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DaCrackDeala, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eberry

eberry Camp Fodder

Throw in Randy Moss. They'd still laugh.

2. Zephyr

Zephyr Sec 139

Vince is a terrible passer at this point in his career...if you don't accept that you are either a moron or in denial...period

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Rex Grossman had more wins than most QBs in the league last year. How many were because of him?

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

I hope Vince just turns it up so everyone can just shut up about him. He sucks no hes great. NO he sucks. Nah hes great. It so dumb. Every other week its either OMG Vince is god. Or omg Wheres Collins.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Come on. Let's be realistic. Yes, the WRs aren't great, but they're certainly good enough for better production than we're getting. Vince needs to improve substantially, does anyone not agree with that?

I just hope we start seeing results this season, rather than just having to get by until next year.

Though I'll be honest. In the playoffs, I really do think Vince is one who can take it up a notch. If the run is there, he'll take it, and I don't think he'll go out of bounds as soon as he has been most of the time this year.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought we are comparing Vince and Collins with respect to our receivers. What does Rex Grossman have to do with anything. But regardess, to answer your question, Rex Grossman was responsible for quite a few wins, Rex Grossman's was ranked the best qb in the nfl in seven games last year, and was named NFC offensive player of the month for September. I think you are forgetting he had a pretty good year before falling apart and started losing games this year. But it doesn't help answer the question regarding our receivers, so why even bring it up. Grossman never threw to our receivers, but Vince and Kerry did, so let's keep this in perspective instead of throwing out some wild variables.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar