ESPN Picks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

However long it takes to flip the quarter...

2. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

A few days ago it had something more like Saints 23 Titans 16... Must be adjusting as it runs more simulations. It said something like White/Brown were combining for 110 yards, which seemed pretty low to me.

3. Ewker

Ewker Starter

they have him running the ball instead of passing :ha:

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Out of a panel of 8, only 3 choose the Titans to win. The way I see it, only 3 out of the 8 are right!

5. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i think hoge picked the Titans just to screw with jaws which is why jaws didnt pick our game...

6. ezeblazin

ezeblazin Starter

I think that everyone who didn't pick us is still stuck on their preseason predictions for the Titans and Saints.....I bet most of those guys picked the saints to win the NFC championship, so they don't wanna back down.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar