ESPN Poll says LB is our biggest need?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoTitans3801, Mar 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

i dunno about that.
    look @ travis's 1st season with us he got suspended, was injured, and made minimum impact on the team, and then once his 2nd season got goin he did phenominally well. i think we oughta give givens a chance

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

yeah but Henry was a proven #1 back in Buffalo, and givens is small i dont think he can be dominant at the WR position in this day in era.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

givens is 6'0" 210 lbs. i dont think he will ever be doninant either, but you dont need randy moss.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no one needs randy moss... :)

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

If our D-Line would actually get in a O-Linemans way we might not have this problem. KB and Thornton aren't the greatest at shedding blocks but neither is Ray Lewis until he got help from his teamates up front which made him better as well as guys liks scott and thomas which basically spread thorugh out to give thema better D. They didn't draft Ngata for nothing he takesup space and gets penetration allowing the LB's to do their job. It starts upfront and some of it has to do with Schwartz as well. if KB has a decent line upfront he would be in the PB year in and year out he is an awsome LB but gets worn down when you got 320 lbs running at you when the d-line can't dotheir job anyone would be hindered by that including future HF Ray Lewis.

6. Sledge

Sledge Guest

That was attributed to us playing a 4-3 with 2 DTs who provide zero push (yes, even you Albert) and a MLB (Sirmon) who was like a turnstile.

Let's see how this Fowler kid, and what we do the rest of FA and the draft. Anthony Adams (49ers) is still out there. Said it before and will say it again, would like us to get him...

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

any chance fowler could step in as the starting MLB, i mean if he is a stud on special teams he must have some strength and good agility.

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

According to the Titans website, Gage is not a Titan. I just added him in there. That makes 7.

9. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Someone mentioned in another post how Madden ratings mean everything or something... If that's true, Fowler is rated at 63 overall and Tulloch at 74. Tulloch might just have a better shot. :ha:

I for one don't put much on Madden ratings. They are way off most times.

Fowler + Gage + Scott + Harper = Championship! Book it!!!
    :sarcasm:

10. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Hey we don't know... these guys could end up being difference makers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar