ESPN Quarterback Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mdfan, Dec 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mdfan

mdfan Starter

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

How is Cutler above Young? That baffles me, especially since it's supposedly a weekly ranking and Young was 13-20 for 183, 2TD, 0INT and Cutler was 12-23 for 179. 2TD, 1INT....

3. giddyupzil

giddyupzil Camp Fodder

Cutler, Farve, Garcia, and McNair all ranked above Young?? I guess no one takes into account the weapons Vince has around him compared to the weapons around all of those QBs.

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I'm sorry, but this whole ranking system is STUPID! There is no real way to judge a QB from week to week. QB's don't forget to play, it is ludicrous to see the wild swings in ratings on a weekly basis.

Good idea, but poor execution.

5. So erm, Favre is 9th, despite playing sub par, yeah, weekly rankings are bogus...

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Favres keeping playoff hopes alive whith a struggling offense, and its brett Favre, hes gonna get higher ranking bc of his rep, just like brady and manning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar