ESPN says Titans Biggest LOSERS!!!!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titans2871, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titans2871

titans2871 Adrian Who?

ESPN and Mel Kiper says that the Titans are the biggest losers on Day 1 of the draft. He said he likes Chris Johnson and thinks he can become a Brian Westbrook type, but that he is not sure that it is going to matter if you do not have weapons down the field to help Vince Young. He also said he can see Jason Jones as a future starter, but it would have been hard for him not to take Early Doucet (WR LSU) with that pick. Doucet is 6'0 and 211. He ran a 4.47 at his pro day, but is a excellent jump ball guy and a great blocker downfield. He said Doucet is a Reggie Wayne type Receiver. Also, he is still available...........

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Well, I think Mel Kiper is an idiot, however, I agree with the idiot. Hopefully we can get a reciever like Doucet or Bennett tomorrow. That needs to be a top priority. We need to make up for our first day mistakes.

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

im 50/50 on our day 1 picks.

Chris's speed has me excited.

4. NoDak Titan

NoDak Titan Camp Fodder

We are officially the worst drafting team today. I'll agree with ESPN.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Same guys who said Reggie Bush would be a superstar. Mario Williams a bust. Roos a reach, Pacman not as good as Antrel.

The list goes on in ESPNs ineptitude.

6. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Early Doucet did NOT run a 4.47 at his pro day.

He ran a 4.59 and a 4.64 at his pro day.

http://www.kffl.com/player/18322/NFL

Ignore ESPN's analysis of the Titans. Kiper was carrying on about how Griffin was a luxury pick last year because we were fine at safety with Lamont Thompson and Chris Hope.

7. adamwinn51

adamwinn51 Starter

Every time I ready your posts, your just making sense today Gunny.

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

espn sucks, nothing but idiots. They don't know S**T from shampoo! Just look at kiper's hair.....

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

ESPN.... :ha:

I'll think for myself thank you.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Remember it. Won't happen again for awhile. :grrhee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar