ESPN's Mortensen Reports Favre asks for his release...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

espn

Can't imagine the Packers simply cutting Favre and leaving him free to sign with the Vikings or Bears.

2. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Can they give him a conditional release, that restricts who he can sign with?

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

His letter to the team asked that because of the time he has put into the franchise that it be unconditional.

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If I'm the packer's, SCREW HIM!

If they have cap room, "Sorry, You're under contract, you can be our 3rd string". Ok, that's taking it too far. But it would be damn funny to me.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Screw that. If I'm the Packers, I let him go to division rival, Minnesota Vikings!
    That's a guaranteed 2 wins, due to the Madden curse alone.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It wouldn't even be right if he signed with the Texans. In all serious I don't see him going to a division rival.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

why would he go to minnesota? he plays terribly in that dome.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^I know. Even more hilarious and madden curse potential. He'll go there because they need a QB. There are only about 3 teams that will play him.

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

For some reason I'm thinking Favre will be a Jet. They've been really aggressive this offseason, I think the only catch would be convincing Favre that they can be contenders (maybe with their offseason moves and #4 at QB they might just be)

Either that or a Buc and poor old Jeff Garcia gets screwed again.

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Favre needs to quit being a drama queen and actually retire. ...for good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar