Eugene Willson...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JJM1181, Mar 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Where do you play him? I think he's looking for starter money and the Titans are looking for depth and special teams play. He's not going to start ahead of Hope or Griffin. That leaves the nickel and Fuller was fine there and much cheaper.

He's a luxury at this point.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:werd:

3. scottieboy97

scottieboy97 Guest

if they do sign him maybe it shows that the FO is hiding something about hope

4. Fry

if we were that worried about hope i think we would have signed him by now.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bigtitan i disagree. We still have lowry and an emerging stud in griffin so we don't have to act desperate. The longer we wait the less he will cost.

He will be a great pickup..

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

you know what sucks? we're talking about who's going to replace harper because he's old..and you know who WOULD have been the perfect person? PACMAN JONES. We got so so so so so lucky with Finnigan, but I think that if pacman would have never done all of this stupid stuff, we would be in a way better position. That's why I want to keep him around this year if we can. It would be stupid to trade him now because he's not worth anything. Its like trading a Brett Favre rookie card for a Ryan Leaf rookie card...you see what i'm saying?

7. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

ok hes got a point wat the hell are we doing, he obviously wants to play hear sign him dammit

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah he needs to be signed he will give us depth a S and the ability to play corner is nice. He is a good player he started in New England and is an outstanding ST player unless he is asking for rediculous money which we have no clue because we didn't even offer the guy a contract. He wants to play here so why not he won't be expensive.

9. Fry

lowry is not a good insurance policy for hope. he's good depth, but he's not someone i would put all of our stock into if you have serious concerns about hope's injury.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar