Evaluating Our Needs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Jan 3, 2016.

?
  1. Runningback

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  2. Wide Receiver

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. Offensive Tackle

23 vote(s)
    38.3%
  4. Guard / Center

7 vote(s)
    11.7%
  5. Defensive Line

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. Inside Linebacker

1 vote(s)
    1.7%
  7. Safety

2 vote(s)
    3.3%
  8. Cornerback

22 vote(s)
    36.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaCost

DaCost Starter

I'm Ok with our D-line and LBs we do need backups and hopefully another late round MLB like Willianson to replace Brown.

Also don't draft or overpaid Rbs period look all this unknown Rbs aroundNFL who come out of no where.Use the money or picks on O line intested.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

No secret that I want BPA at number one either WR, DE, or CB.

Don't make an ant hills worth of difference what we draft if we don't get someone who can EVALUATE TALENT.

Webster gone is a start. I Just hope the next guy knows what's the F*** he's doing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

We need more Playmakers on both side of the ball......PERIOD.

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

We have to establish a running game. Whom ever is our scout for RBs needs to be looking for another job.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

well you could probably thank this asshat for getting us Bishop Sankey. He's our left coast scout
    [​IMG]

6. brian82

brian82 Rookie

Overall as a team we under performed, individually some players stood out. Our defence wasn't the best but it wasn't the worst either, it was the offence which unfortunately lets us down, as other teams which had poorer defensive records managed to put more points on the board, which gave them a better win/loss record like the eagles who had a 7-9 season and the jags for god sake who had a 5/11 season equal with our wins over 2 seasons. Yes anyone can see that we lack in certain positions and hopefully the the whole coaching team will address those issues, but as a fan I want to see players who want to be on that field and show pride in putting that jersey on each week.

7. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

1. Gm. Scratch off the list.
    2. Hc. Hopefully McDaniels.
    3. Despite all these OL picks, I still think we got to get a c, g, and ot.
    4. Rb. Andrews and Cobb do not cut it anymore than sankey.
    5. Nt. A super stud nt.
    6. General depth at lb and db. I would not bring any of our free agents back, except maybe al woods.

Let the arguments begin about our needs. I'm gonna say on the field the OL still needs three more bodies.

8. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Thanks for moving me over guys. And glad to see we are on the same page about the OL after the 50 we drafted.

9. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

RB, WR, TE, T, G, C, DE, LB, CB, SS, FS, HC

:drunk:

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Screenshot_2016-01-20-21-56-25.png

Well PFF confirmed our offensive line sucked, we have to fix this ASAP before Mariota pulls a David Carr.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar