Everybody Needs To Calm Down

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Crash Override, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Our defense was ranked 11th in the league after 12 weeks in 04. That doesn't sound like we were getting smoked early in the season to me.

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

3. Riverman

Show me your link, I'll make arguments from the same stats you're referencing it you really want to go down that road. I think we both know how stats can be used.

4. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

We had almost our entire second string in on D in 04' for most of the season. Were we actually going to compete? Find me another team with as many injuries on D that did much better.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'm just going to hope against hope that Schwartz pulls something strange and mysterious, that lacks explanation, that after the turnaround on special teams last year I am going to call a "Lowry."

Hope Schwartz pulls out a "Lowry" this year.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Bottom line: if the Titans perform during the season like what we saw Saturday, heads will roll from the top on down. It won't really matter who is to blame because the only gauge for success in this league is winning.

7. Riverman

Agreed.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Will 8/26 come already? We had a bad game. I have seen allot of post on this site saying we are a 9+ win season team. If you thought we had the talent before and even after the NO game why does one game dictate our season. I have now watched the game twice, we played like crap. We were also a 4-12 team last season coming off of a 5-11 season the year before. I can recall plenty of crappy give up games. Chalk it up to preseason, injuries or what ever. I thought I was pessimistic about our chances this year but this stuff is out of hand.

[​IMG]

Put the torches away at least until we have lost a regular season game.

9. ronsweet

ronsweet Guest

well said

10. What does soccer have to do with it???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar