Everyone loves to hate the Titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chris_Henry29, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I see no problem with the glass sphere concept.....but baseball.....:ha:

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Hehe. "Manning Factor"!:ha:

3. MsTitan

MsTitan Camp Fodder

That ESPN commentator, Hoge, absolutely does not like Vince. I would say hate.

4. Greenlawler

Greenlawler Gorman Thomas Fan Club

I think the by term "hate the Titans" you meant this current squads chances. The Titans are far from a hated team. Most people hate the Ravens, or teams that have huge fan bases like the Cowboys, Skins, Steelers, and Giants. Or people hate teams who are dominant like the Patty's or the current Colts. The team simply has not been around long enough to gather years of vile thrown towards Nashville.
    As far as the Titans go I think pople are so-so towards our team much like the Seahawks or the Panthers. When they were good like in the late 90's and early 2000's the Titans were always a media pick so it gave the appearence that people liked us. WE had big names now we have one star in Vince. Now were not really good enough in this small market to garner much emotional response except by our division rivals. So saying people hate the team just is not factual. The Titans are not in the bottom ten least supported teams nor are they top 10 according to a large poll I saw recently. Winning changes a lot of things loosing creates apathy.

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I hate the Ratbirds, Dolts, Hags, Cows. (Ravens, Colts, Jags, and Texans.)

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

We are far from being hated. People just hate pac man.

7. ROCKYMTNTITAN

ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

yep...I agree with that. And a bunch of the people live right there in Nashville.

8. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

In pro football weekly they got us goin 6-10 lol.

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

Vince needs to cut down on his interceptions to. There were a few times when they were about to score and vince would throw costly interceptions.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

most of his, "what were you thinking" interceptions, came early on in his season....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar