Ex-LAPD On Killing Spree

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Hammer, Feb 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

yeah Im not so sure the whole 'burn his ass out' thing is lawful ... Im just sayin'

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Yea I'm sure letting a few more cops die is a better option.

This isn't complicated. They exhausted other efforts to get him to come out. The hot gas cannisters were the last resport. It isn't like they just said "lets burn his arse". Real simple, you tell him to come out with his hands up or we will use the hot gas cannisters, something I'm sure Dorner was familliar with. Dorner make his own choice.

And this guys life IMO wasn't worth a wooden nickel. Why the heck people have any sympathy for this cold blooded killer who has ruined numerous lives now is beyond me. It gets even more moronic because of the guys skin color. If this was a white guy killing people because he thought he wa discharged unfairly Jesse Jackson and the like wouldn't give the guy the time of day. But OHHHHHHHHHHHHH let it be a black guy and now the whole LAPD is the bad guy. BS. The guy was what he was and not worth taking any chance with another life. He had a choice and could have come out but he didn't so he burned. Good for him because I'd rather not pay the guys room and board for the next 50 years.

3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

^^^^

Not surprising if he shot himself, it was my initial thought when they said they burnt the cabin

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Naw man, we are strong solid dudes. A little thing like cocaine wouldn't be able to overtake us.

anyone got some cocaine plz I FKING NEED IT RIGHT NOW HELP

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titans Eternal

Yep. It is. Big man put on a badge, and just know you could catch one in the head at any given time. Hope those dead cops enjoyed their 30k a year lololol

6. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

High 5 for the tin foil hat

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

even if every point you make is totally valid, and I heard audio where they if fact said too burn his ass out before burning his ass out, there is still the fact that the police need to obey the law. Yep it sometimes puts them in harms way ect...

if police dont obey laws then we dont have a society

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. Titans Eternal

Thanks, GoT. You wanna play big boy, there are big boy consequences. They know this signing up. The fact that police/government can openly break laws with virtually no repercussion is sickening.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

If they had exhausted all means to get this guy, then MAYBE, but I hold the idea that every man is innocent until proven guilty very high.

Like I said, fill that place with so much tear gas that it would make his gas mask obsolete. Take fire trucks and hose that man until he cannot get up or SOMETHING. They basically played right into his game.

As ****ed up as what he did was, he made his point proven. These guys broke laws to capture this guy. He turned the police into bounty hunters basically. Again, I am not taking his side, but after the LAPD made no real issue to protect their own citizens, I make no real defense to stand up for them. This is coming from someone who 9/10 supports law enforcement right out of the gate.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar